- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for:
- Supervise daily cash reconciliation & sales report.
- Monitor AR accountant on daily receivable activity.
- Provide the detail instruction to commercial team if any.
- Takes care of outstanding collections.
- Review the reconciliation of bank statements against GL and Cash Book.
- Supervise AR accountant in reconciliation all outstanding cash collection and cash in transit.
- Assist in Cash flow management and projection, and treasury function.
- Monitor AP accountant on daily payment activity
- Review monthly tax filing (VAT, PIT, others tax)
- Assist Commercial team to decide the term and condition of commercial contract
- Perform all brand reconciliations.
- Reviews to ensure proper accounting of monthly sales, cost of sales.
- Communicate with Business Intelligence (BI) team for standard cost set up into the system for new SKU.
- Assists in preparation financial statements, and management reports
- Accompany warehouse personnel to observe and ensure proper physical stock take conducted
- Take care of Fixed Assets depreciation, Journal entries (GL)
- Take care of inventory reconciliation
- Reconcile tax reports as per accounting/ tax requirements.
- Performs month end closing (included to prepare stock count schedule).
- Prepare Trial Balance validation
- Monthly Checklist Reconciliation (BS, P&L, ledgers,…)
- Prepare and submit yearly tax returns and tax deferment timely and appropriately to meet the management, tax authorities’ statutory requirements.
- Manage accounting day to day operations
- Assist for annually independent auditor
- Regularly update, learn and gain knowledge of local accounting and tax regulations, practices and procedures, tax software.
- Go to Tax Office for tax related transactions (if any).
- Any other ad hoc projects dedicated by the supervisor.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Qualification/Certificate: Bachelor’s Degree Accounting or Finance and Audit – Certificate: Chief Accountant – English speaking & communication
- Well-verse in law, decree, circulars relating to PIT/FCT/VAT/CIT, etc.
- Experience in final settlement with Tax department.
- At least 5 years of working experience including at least 3 years in Chief Accountant.
Has this job caught your interest? Apply now!
Send your resume to [email protected] with mentioning the position in the subject
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com