Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Group Brand Director you will be responsible for:
- Planning and forecasting sales, margins, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Setting monthly, weekly, and daily sales targets
- Monitoring actual vs. target performance review (daily & month-to-date)
- Assisting the Head of commercial on key business decisions through analyses on ad-hoc basis
- Driving important processes throughout the Commercial teamIn order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Highly analytical & structured mindset
- Attention to details and inquisitiveness a plus
- Very strong knowledge of Excel (experience in financial modelling preferred)
- Very good command of English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex problems effectively
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com