Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Data Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using script languages.
- Perform statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports, and visualizations of trends and patterns;
- Perform AI & Machine Learning Models that can achieve business objectives, improve our service, auto decision making and recommendations;
- Use data visualization programs, tools, and techniques to generate dashboards, reports, and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance to provide meanings to data produce;
- Define implementable procedures/frameworks for teams and business functions;
- Work with other members (Data Engineer, Data analyst) to implement, integrate and optimize our existing systems;
- Communicate technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience; Explain output results in a business manner;
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights;
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Good at Probability and Statistics, Mathematical Optimization.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals (Data Structures & Algorithms, Operating System, etc).
- Strong experience in programming using Python, R, etc.
- Proficiency in using SQL for collecting and transforming data.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-Learn is a must;
- Experience in AI and Machine Learning such as Time Series Analysis, Natural Language Processing, Recommender System; Classification, Regression, Clustering;
- Familiar with cloud base infrastructure. (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud);
- Strong communication and documentation skills, adaptable and a team player;
- Possess logical thinking, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org