Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer you will be overall responsible for the governance and maintenance of all systems’ master data. The role is responsible for managing, maintaining, monitoring and controlling systems’ master data to support all business functions; and to review, improve and develop processes to assist the business to better utilize its systems and the use of data.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for mater data management.
- Partner with vendors and functional teams to design and architect master data management solution(s). Drive automations to improve efficiency and controls on master data management process
- Ensuring the corresponding master data object (Vendor, Items or Customer) is compliant to policies;
- Maintaining Master Data integrity and consistency;
- Establish consistent metrics to measure quality of data and implemented solutions to improve its quality;
- Building and ensuring sustainability in agreed framework for housekeeping data and master data;
- Analyzing KPIs and data in the corresponding Master Data object (Vendor, Material or Customer);
- Proactively suggesting the best solutions to relevant stakeholders;
- Taking full ownership of the corresponding master daa objects, providing expertise in case of different master data object related issue.
- Identify risks and drive continuous improvements in master data management through technological innovation and operational improvement;
- Contribute to Onpoint’s roadmaps for Data / Information Management;
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have below competencies:
- Knowledge of ERP system(s) and their data flows
- Knowledge of principles of data & master data Governance
- Good understanding of business process improvement and finance knowledge to understand cost implications
- Ability to identify anomalies in information and willing to challenge status quo if information is found to be incorrect or missing
- Able to pay attention to detail, manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
Qualification and experience requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance or other related field
- Working experience in Master Data Management
- Working experience in business analysis and / or project experience
- Working experience obtained within an ERP environment
- Finance or purchasing background is preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org