- Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Technical Manager, Product Manager, and Product Designer to build a next-generation web application.
- Design and develop new features for the platform/system.
- Evaluate and clarify product requirements.
- Participate in reviewing product design.
- Maintain quality standards of excellence and ensure compliance with standards and best practices.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Build efficient and reusable code and systems.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in architecture design and code reviews.
- Communicate with other team members to determine the best solutions to difficult problems.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
- Having 1 – 3+ years of experience in web development.
- Experience with multiple programming languages(PHP, Python, Ruby, Go,…), Python must-have.
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch has knowledge about Caching is a plus.
- Experience with web API technologies: RESTful, Authentication, Authorization, and multi-devices session.
- Experience with Postgresql other (Mysql, NoSQL,…) is a plus.
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience with frontend work: HTML/CSS, bootstrap, SASS,…
Has this job caught your interest? Apply now! Send your resume to [email protected] with mentioning the position in the subject
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org