Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Creative Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for designing banner, photo retouch, landing page…
- Design products for marketing plans: Ads-Facebook, Google, EDM,…
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work closely with internal and clients.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Experience in field design for e-commerce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Personal skill: work under pressure, time management, work management.
- English fluency is an advantage.
- Please include your portfolio in the application
- Must have excellent communication style and skills to collaborate across Creative, Marketing, and Commercial Teams.
- Ability to share concepts and brainstorm.
- Confidence + willingness to learn.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com