Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for :
- Develop and implement account management strategies and business plans to grow assigned group of 4-5 group brands.
- Establish, develop a solid team of Account Management. Allocates resources appropriately within the Group to deliver business results.
- Determine performance metrics and Deliver comprehensive trend knowledge & industry insight to drive group brand performance in terms of sell-in, sell-out, inventory optimization, profitability, E-Commerce share, ranking of brand within platform, brand penetration in E-Commerce and year-over-year growth.Build strong relationship with brands & accounts as valued partner to drive Ecommerce growth sustainably.
- Report activities and participate in periodic business reviews with Management Team
- Reaching prospective brands and communicate the business benefits to generate partnership opportunities.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in in e-commerce/retail, ideally in the industry
- Experience with leading large, diverse organizations and manage multi-level teams
- Analytical mind, excellent problem-solving skills and business acumen.
- A proven track record of successful negotiations and relationship management (both internally and externally)
- Outstanding communication skills and people management capacity, able to build rapport, earn trust with key stakeholders and mange Head-level efficiently from large to multinational companies
- Ability to effectively deal with both corporate management and the general workforce
- Excellent written and oral skills, strong organizational communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit onpoint.vn.