Reporting to Group Brand Director you will responsible to:
- Develop and implement account management strategies and business plans to grow assigned group of 4-5 group brands.
- Establish, develop a solid team of Account Management. Allocates resources appropriately within the Group to deliver business results.
- Determine performance metrics and Deliver comprehensive trend knowledge & industry insight to drive group brand performance in terms of sell-in, sell-out, inventory optimization, profitability, E-Commerce share, ranking of brand within platform, brand penetration in E-Commerce and year-over-year growth.Build strong relationship with brands & accounts as valued partner to drive Ecommerce growth sustainably.
- Report activities and participate in periodic business reviews with Management Team
- Reaching prospective brands and communicate the business benefits to generate partnership opportunities.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in in e-commerce/retail, ideally in the industry
- Experience with leading large, diverse organizations and manage multi-level teams
- Analytical mind, excellent problem-solving skills and business acumen.
- A proven track record of successful negotiations and relationship management (both internally and externally)
- Outstanding communication skills and people management capacity, able to build rapport, earn trust with key stakeholders and mange Head-level efficiently from large to multinational companies
- Ability to effectively deal with both corporate management and the general workforce
- Excellent written and oral skills, strong organizational communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills
Has this job caught your interest? Apply now!
Send your resume to [email protected] with mentioning the position in the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com