Reporting to Group Brand Director you will be responsible for:
- Relationship building and negotiations with brands
- Sharing your current take of brand positioning
- Delivering comprehensive trend knowledge and industry insight to encapsulate our individuality in our offering
- Price, plan and arranges to merchandise for display.
- Drive sales and profitability through proper merchandising and overall presentation of specific category ownership
- Prepare and implement seasonal/monthly campaigns and initiatives
- Identify ways to drive sales generation through business analysis; ensures action is taken to maximize sales potential
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Extensive experience (+3 years) in E-commerce or related retail company
- Strong connection & network to main distributors and brands
- An extremely credible reputation and relationships amongst suppliers and other members of the industry
- The ability to help craft and independently execute buying strategies
- Experience in all aspects of buying
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
Has this job caught your interest? Apply now!
Send your resume to [email protected] with mentioning the position in the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com