Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer you will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing projects including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage onsite tools of ecommerce platforms (Shopee, Lazada, Tiki…) in order to support project/campaign planning and execution.
- Plan and execute social commerce activities including influencer and KOL marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Responsible and accountable for full P&L management including brand marketing investment, growth and bottom-line delivery.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- At least 3 year experience in management
- Experience in ecommerce or/and KOL marketing is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Willing to learn & can-do attitude.
- Working under pressure and meeting deadline. – Fluency in English is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com