About Onpoint Ecommerce
Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Ecommerce has created a disruption in the market and all brands need to adapt with speed to maximize the benefits. However, due to the niche capability, brands are facing a lot of challenges to conduct Online Ecommerce Marketing Campaign and Merchandise and bring the best customers experience online.
We are looking for a strong Marketing Manager who can grow our Ecommerce service to brands as a critical part of Onpoint’s business. This person will lead the team to develop Campaign Management & Onsite – Merchandising Excellence, Online Media to fulfill our clients’ objectives and help them maximize the potential of their online business.
You will have an opportunity to build and serve a wide range of brands in different category especially Health& Beauty, Moms & Babies, Electronics, Fashion and FMCG.
You will have an opportunity to learn and grow with a high performance team including experts in different areas of business who came from local & regional background, from Brands, Retails, Consultant, Agency, Ecommerce.
You will play a key role in collaborating with Commercial, Creative & Design, Digital Marketing, Tech, BI team to create the best in class Ecommerce Service to help our Brands clients grow their baseline, penetration, retention, loyalty or revenue
You will report to Chief Growth Officer
You will be responsible for all activities to grow Marketing Service including Campaign and Merchandising service, Media service for brands including:
- Develop a solid teams of Campaign & Merchandising, Media. Allocates resources – appropriately within the team to Implement client’s business priorities in order to deliver business result and KPIs.
- Lead teams to develop and implement strategic plan via Campaign Management & Onsite – Merchandising Excellence to drive Clients performance in terms of business growth, brand activeness & brand penetration in E-commerce, ranking of brand within platform.
- Build strong relationship with brands & accounts as valued partner to drive Ecommerce growth sustainably.
- Manage team P&L, report activities and participate in periodic business reviews with – Management Team
- Reaching prospective brands and communicate the business benefits to generate partnership opportunities.
- Monitor E-Commerce trends, new initiatives, shopper insights and market best practices
- At least 5-year experience in Marketing field.
- Management Consulting or equivalent e-Commerce experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a clear sense of ownership, quality and timely delivery work
- Strong leadership with the ability to lead the team and to drive cross-departments coordination
- Demonstrated ability to manage, prioritize and deliver on multiple projects
- Willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment and experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to deliver and insight and recommendation based on data
- Good understanding of digital and media landscape in Viet Nam
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org