- Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer you will be responsible for:
- Think ahead about business requirements and take a leadership role in the product roadmap from customer experiences/requirements/ functionality perspectives of the technology platform, considering the business context
- Design test plan, test cases, test procedure to ensure accuracy, stability, and security of a product.
- Develop automated test scripts. (a plus)
- Conduct manual testing and automated testing.
- Identify, report and track bugs and their solutions.
- Write Test Reports.
- Communicating with Project Manager and customers on requirements and test results.
- Work closely with the Developers for improving the developed software applications.
- Research about the latest test tools and verify usability for our projects.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
- Having 2+ years in Software testing.
- Experience in creating Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports.
- Experience in Automated Testing (e.g. Selenium or similar platform) is a plus.
- Good English writing skills.
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent release cycles.
- Great interest in eCommerce.
Has this job caught your interest? Apply now!
Send your resume to [email protected] with mentioning the position in the subject
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org