Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, supply chain and data-driven decision-making. We help brand execute their E-commerce strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-commerce operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms to social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, your mission from day one will be driving the growth of one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Vietnam through facilitating the strategic decision-making process. The scope of work include Strategy and related strategic areas of Fundraising and M&A
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Assist the Head of Strategy to define the Company’s short, medium, and longer-term growth strategy, which include corporate strategy, business strategy and competitive benchmarking analysis
- Lead the project teams to conduct in-depth market research, collaborate with internal departments, business partners and clients to gather market insights/data.
- Formulate, structure and present fact-based analysis and actionable recommendations
- Driving the process of building up business models, go-to-market strategies and financial projection for new solutions/services/ products
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to monitor the execution of strategic initiatives, drive cross-functional alignments
- Provide assistance to the Head of Strategy in the fundraising process (investor meetings, due diligence, investor relation etc.)
- Provide assistance to the Head of Strategy in the process of M&A (market research, deal sourcing, investment thesis, due diligence, post-integration management)
- Maintain regular dialogue with e-commerce industry participants and keep abreast of the latest industry, regulatory and macroeconomic trends that may impact the business; ensure that the Company is prepared and well-positioned to take advantage of such opportunities but also identify, assess, and mitigate / manage key business risks.
- Work on cross-functional projects upon assignment.
- +2 years of experience in leading projects or project work streams in strategic planning, market research or strategy analysis
- Relevant experience in Strategy consulting/ E-commerce/ Retail or FMCG. Previous experience in Fundraising or M&A is a plus
- Proven track record of team leadership capabilities
- Proven track record of dealing with varied corporate stakeholders
- Highly proficient in written and oral communications; able to produce concise, relevant, strategically-driven documents and presentations to top management level
- Analytical and be able to justify decisions and approaches with data
- Able to work in a high degree of ambiguity and highly adaptable to changes
- Able to take a complex problem and find solutions in a structured way
- Strong attention to details
- Fluency in English is a must
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com