Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Head of Operation you will be responsible for :
- Manage full process of stock replenishment from suppliers to e-commerce channels
- Determine quantity and timing of stock replenishment to meet online sales demand in each different channel
- Review sales forecasting to determine right quantity of products to order
- Manage allocation and transportation of stock to multiple warehouses for fulfillment
- Give internal management and clients understanding of inventory status through stock analysis reports
- Drive important KPIs in terms of inventory optimization
- Collaborate with all stakeholders (suppliers, warehouse team, 3PLs, e-commerce platforms, etc.) to ensure agreement on terms and processes
- Collaborate with sales team to improve sale forecast capability over time and manage bad stock
- Collaborate with internal management to deliver best practice for processes and compliance
- Lead projects to drive new processes for pricing & supply chain management functions
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- The right mindset: Be ready for a tough start-up environment; be passionate with problem-solving and creating new values; be willing to learn new things.
- 3-5 years of experience in FMCG demand planning and supply chain
- Outstanding in interpersonal communications
- Outstanding in analyzing and interpreting data for actions
- Excellent at leading team
- Attention to details
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Strategic and flexible mindset with result-oriented thinking
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver results
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with the ever-changing business development
- Excellent Excel & Google Sheet. MySQL is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org